Thursday, August 12, 2010

EMPIRE OF THE SUN LIVE!!!






I finally saw EMPIRE OF THE SUN last night!! absolutely AMAZING!! this band really makes me feel in the moment..
sends me to another happy colorful vibe liquid sky planet...and of course i am in love with the lead man with his face full of make up and the AMAZING outfit...he can be my boy friend and wear that all the time..i would love it!!
ahhhhh this is what their music makes me feel like...the old post below:

I played the Empire of the Sun crazy loud in my car on my way to work this morning...the wind saying hello across my face, sun beams warming my bones, gazing at the palms trees like giraffes in the sky with windblown leaves shuttering in happiness...the brisk blue sky with some white horse tail clouds accenting and the gem green of the trees with the blinding white yellow of the sun..only mother nature could come up with such an organic amazing color palette...
if i look hard enough it looks new and different if i really take the time to look at my surroundings maybe i will appreciate them more...that song takes me to another level...TRY IT ONCE!!!! soak it all in...let the simplest
thing like driving to work make your day!!..it makes time freeze in the moment!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment