Monday, March 29, 2010

SLOWDIVE!!!!!








Ok SOOOO i had to FAN OUT!!...NEIL HALSTEAD was at this show friday night!
He has a solo album out...Chris told me he is the guy from SLOWDIVE AND MOJAVE 3!!!
OMGGGGGGG 2 OF MY FAV BANDS ALL TIME!!! CHECK 'EM OUT!! they are old skool...i
jammed out to these guys back in my early college days...the drowning, weary, harmonious
sound is just numbing to my brain in a REALLY good way!!...ahhhh i can just remember when i was
a lifeguard back at summer camp...while all the campers were at lunch i would go in the pool area
lock the doors, crank the SLOWDIVE and dip in the pool as the bright sun beats down letting the
water slowly chill my body inch by inch..feeling every inch...then drifting away underwater as the music
sounded fainter and cloudy than it already did...
floating at first then letting the water engulf me as i sink down slowly...that's just how this music
makes me feel...i had this memory, and thought to myself..I HAVE TO MEET HIM!!!..so i DID! ;)
he was stoked i knew about his early bands....i even tried to sing my favorite on to him...he didn't
remember the song....probably cause i was faded and singing like shit..he was like..OH HELL
NO!! hehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment